Workshop on Deep Learning for Visual Computing: from low level to high level image understanding
November 21st, 2016,
Sala Seminari DISCo, first floor, Building U14.
Location change: due to the large number of registrations, the workshop is moved to the nearby Building U24 (less than 1 minute walking from U14).
All the presentations will be in italian with english slides. Possible questions in english will be answered in english.
At the end of the workshop it will be given to the participants the opportunity to test on fisrt person the presented demos.
Organizers/Chairs: Simone Bianco, Paolo Napoletano, Raimondo Schettini
- 14.00 Opening
- 14.15 Single and multiple illuminant estimation using CNNs, S. Bianco, C. Cusano, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 14.30 On the use of deep learning for image quality and aesthetics assessment, S. Bianco, L. Celona, P. Napoletano, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 14.45 Food recognition using CNNs, G. Ciocca, P. Napoletano, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 15.00 CNN-based descriptors for content-based retrieval of remote sensing images, P. Napoletano (.pdf)
- 15.15 Deep Learning for Logo Recognition, S. Bianco, M. Buzzelli, D. Mazzini, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 15.30 Large Age-Gap Face Verification by Feature Injection in Deep Networks, S. Bianco (.pdf)
- 15.45 Robust Smile Detection using CNNs, S. Bianco, L. Celona, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 16.00 Face completion using DGANs, C. Cusano, F. Piccoli, R. Schettini (.pdf)
- 16.15 Break
- 16.30 Demo: Artificial Artist, S. Bianco, M. Buzzelli, L. Celona, G. Ciocca, D. Mazzini, P. Napoletano, F. Piccoli, R. Schettini (.link)
- 16.45 Demo: Scene tagging, S. Bianco, L. Celona, G. Ciocca, C. Cusano, P. Napoletano, R. Schettini
- 17.00 The (intelligent) cyber-physical revolution: focus on imaging, D. Pau
- 17.15 Questions and open discussion
pdf version of the program