CCIW invites researchers and practitioners to contribute to its legacy by exploring the latest developments in computational color imaging. We are particularly interested in research that demonstrates the integration of cutting-edge AI algorithms and deep learning models to advance the field of color imaging.
We welcome submissions that address a wide range of topics related to color image processing, analysis, and applications.
- Color image enhancement and restoration
- Color perception and color spaces
- Color and material appearance and reproduction
- Color image segmentation and classification
- Multispectral and hyperspectral imaging
- Computational photography and image rendering
- Color image quality assessment
- Color-based computer vision and image understanding
- Machine learning for color image analysis
- Color in computer graphics and computer vision
- Color in cultural heritage and art preservation
- Advances in Color Sensor Technology and Light Detection
- High Dynamic Range and Color Processing in 3D Imaging
- Color Imaging Applications in Scientific Research
- Color image applications in fields such as medical imaging, remote sensing, and more
A best student award will be issued, and supported by the Italian Association for research in Computer Vision, Pattern recognition and machine Learning (CVPL- ex-GIRPR).
The event is endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).